While we do get to enjoy warm weather for most of the year, it is not uncommon that temperatures in our city dip down below freezing at some point. This cues your heating system and makes them ready for action! But we all may need a little help from time to time, and that’s why we’re here. Our team of expert technicians delivers swift furnace repair services in the locations where you live—helping residents get their systems back on track fast.
Heater Installation and Maintenance Services Near You
Your furnace may be old and underperforming. In winter, this may make your home chilly and uncomfortable. There’s no need to look any further than our team of professionals to fix these issues. We have years of experience working with all types of furnace systems, and we’re ready to help you get your system up and running again.
We understand that a functioning furnace is essential for keeping your home comfortable, so we’ll work quickly and efficiently to get the job done right. And, because we know that unexpected repairs can be costly, we offer competitive rates to help keep your budget in check.
There’s no need to suffer through another cold winter! Our team of experienced professionals can help you install and maintain your heater, so you can stay warm all season long. We’re here to answer all your questions and provide the best possible service.
Need Your Furnace Installed or Fixed? Call Our Nearby Experts!
You should not ignore furnace heating issues because doing so can lead to dangerous and costly consequences. Even a small problem may magnify in a few days.
There are a few key warning signs that your furnace heating needs repair. Check out some of the most peculiar ones:
1. Your furnace is making strange noises: If your furnace is making strange noises, it could be a sign that there is something wrong with the motor or another component.
2. Your furnace isn’t heating your home properly: If your furnace isn’t heating your home properly, it may be time for a tune-up or repair.
3. Your energy bills have been increasing: If your energy bills have been increasing, it could be a sign that there is something wrong with your furnace and that it needs repair.
4. The pilot light keeps going out: If the pilot light is on, your furnace may need to be checked by professionals for carbon monoxide leaks. Carbon monoxide is a fatal gas that can cause severe health problems.
5. Increased dust: There may be more dust and dry air in the house, making you feel extremely uncomfortable.
If you’re in need of heating furnace repairs or installation, our professional team is here to help. We’re experienced in all types of furnace repair and installation, so you can rest assured knowing your home is in good hands.
Plus, we offer competitive rates and a satisfaction guarantee, so you can be confident you’re getting the best possible service. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation!
"They do great work and a reasonable price"
Joey Rose, says:
"Jeron fit us in and figured out everything quickly!! He got the air running in no time!! We have always used STAATS and ALWAYS WILL!!! 5STARS!!!!"
Julie Sash, says:
"Wonderful experience with Staats! From Beth in the office to Jeron, our technician, it was definitely A+ service! I will use them for both cooling and heating! Reasonable prices and fast service! Very professional! In this day and age it is comforting to know you can trust a company like Staats. Thank you Staats!"