Having a reliable air conditioning system is vital for fighting the heat. Your home or business needs an efficient and effective way to cool down during hot summer days when temperatures often exceed acceptable levels by several degrees Celsius than what’s forecasted. When you depend on your HVAC unit as part of this process, it must work efficiently—otherwise, things will only get worse.
It’s time to say goodbye to your old system! You know when it’s finally arrived at its end when you can’t cool off or heat your home with ease anymore. It might seem like a daunting task, but we’re here for those tough decisions, so let us guide you in knowing what signs mean; everything needs changing.
Six telltale signs will point you towards replacing the unit:
1. Your system is older than 10 years.
2. You are facing frequent repair services.
3. You have cold and hot spots throughout your house.
4. You are receiving higher energy bills than ever before.
5. Your system is running on an outdated R22 refrigerant (which is now phased out by the manufacturer).
Air Conditioner Installs and Replacements You Can Trust
You need an air conditioner that helps keep you cool and comfortable all summer long. So when it’s time for a new unit or an AC replacement for your old one, you need a company you can trust.
And that’s where we come in. We’re experts in all things AC, and we’ll work with you to find the perfect replacement unit for your home and budget. We’ll even handle the installation process from start to finish.
So if you need a new AC unit or a replacement for your old one, don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here!
Are you still contemplating whether to get it changed? Here are three reasons you should:
1. New technology: Air conditioners have come a long way in 10 years. They are now more energy-efficient than ever before, meaning they’ll save you money on your energy bills.
2. Improved performance: With new technology also comes improved performance. Newer AC units cool your home more effectively and evenly, so you’ll be comfortable all summer long.
3. Peace of mind: A new AC unit also means peace of mind. You won’t have to worry about your old unit breaking down or needing repairs, and you’ll be able to enjoy the comfort of your home for years to come.
Let our experts help you choose an AC system that’s perfect for your home? The size of the building and its needs will be factored into determining which type is right.
Need Your Air Conditioning Installed or Replaced? Call Our Team!
Air conditioning is necessary in most homes, and if you’re tired of suffering from an inefficient system, then give our pros a call today. Whether installation or maintenance needs arise, we’ll have your house feeling cool again with a fast response time!
"It took one day and 1/2 install Heater and Air-conditioning. That also includes removing the old heater. Had no Air."
Crystal Potthoff, says:
"Very friendly, great service"
Jenny Francisco, says:
"I used Staats to install a system at my old house and as-well as my new house. They always do amazing work."